Thursday 14 June 2007

Tractor Time!

Today I comped the field background with Jim's new animation of Monster Kid playing around with a tractor. I had to reposition some of the hills, the rocks and bushes on the left to accomodate the animation and give a sense of distance. I also had to make the curve of the field smoother, where the hills meet the field.



I added motion blur to this animation which bumped up the render time considerably. The animation will still need to be re-rendered as Jim needs to add some animation tweaks and I need to add daisies to the hill and a rock texture.






Monster Kid Tractor Time from Matt Beale on Vimeo

2 comments:

Michael said...

That's very nice animation there, Matt.

Matt Beale said...

Hi Mike, Jim Bending is doing all of the animation. I just rendered and composited it. He's doing a good job